Report NEP-LTV-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir, 2013. "Do Remittances Reduce Poverty and Inequality in the Western Balkans? Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 51413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosar, A. Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 3/11. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- World Bank, 2013. "Poverty Prospects in Europe : Assessing Progress towards the Europe 2020 Poverty and Social Exclusion Targets in New European Union Member States," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16254, The World Bank.
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina & Smith, James P. & Winter, Joachim K., 2013. "Individual Behavior as a Pathway between Early-Life Shocks and Adult Health: Evidence from Hunger Episodes in Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schirle, Tammy, 2013. "Senior poverty in Canada: A decomposition analysis," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-25, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2013. "Shared prosperity and the mitigation of poverty : in practice and in precept," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6700, The World Bank.