Report NEP-LTV-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tubeuf, Sandy & Trannoy, Alain & Jusot, Florence & Bricard, Damien, 2013. "Inequalities of Opportunities in Health and Natural Reward: a European Perspective," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11716, Paris Dauphine University.
- Trannoy, Alain & Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence, 2013. "Circumstances and Efforts: How important is their correlation for the measurement of inequality of opportunity in health?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5065, Paris Dauphine University.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Souza, Pedro H.G.F., 2013. "The State and income inequality in Brazil," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt584222f0, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Souza, Pedro H.G.F., 2013. "The Decline in Inequality In Brazil, 2003-2009: The Role Of The State," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt33q062zj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Richard Layard & Dan Chisholm & Vikram Patel & Shekhar Saxena, 2013. "Mental Illness and Unhappiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 600, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pia S. Schober & Christian Schmitt, 2013. "Day-Care Expansion and Parental Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 602, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: Country Study on Germany," IZA Policy Papers 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore