Report NEP-LTV-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Francesca Cornaglia & Richard Layard & Nattavudh Powdthavee & James Vernoit, 2013. "What Predicts a Successful Life? A Life-Course Model of Well-Being," CEP Discussion Papers dp1245, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carol Graham & Milena Nikolova, 2013. "Happy Peasants and Frustrated Achievers? Agency, Capabilities, and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 2013-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2013. "Equality of Opportunity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1921, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal & José Varejão, 2013. "Catastrophic Job destruction," Working Papers w201314, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Olivetti, Claudia & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Mothers, Friends and Gender Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 7704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shelly Lundberg, 2013. "Educational Inequality and the Returns to Skills," Working Papers 2013-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio, 2013. "Laterborns Don't Give Up: The Effects of Birth Order on Earnings in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaberge, Rolf & Flood, Lennart, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden: The Effect of Alternative In-Work Tax Credit Policies on Labour Supply of Single Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 7706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).