Report NEP-LTV-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2013. "Minimising Misery: A New Strategy for Public Policies Instead of Maximising Happiness?," MPRA Paper 48575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2013.
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2013. "On the measurement of the (multidimensional) inequality of health distributions," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, "undated". "The Future of Global Poverty in a Multi-Speed World: New Estimates of Scale, Location and Cost," Working Papers 111, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Exporting and Labor Demand: Micro-Level Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Xi, 2013. "Relative Deprivation in China," MPRA Paper 48582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drouvelis, Michalis & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2013. "Are Happier People Less Judgmental of Other People's Selfish Behaviors? Laboratory Evidence from Trust and Gift Exchange Games," IZA Discussion Papers 7495, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).