Report NEP-LTV-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina during the 2000s: The Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D’Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2013. "Poverty and Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 291, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2013. "Does Part-Time Employment Widen the Gender Wage Gap? Evidence from Twelve European Countries," Working Papers 293, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Knight, John, 2013. "Inequality in China : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6482, The World Bank.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Mispredicting Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 7430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenderny, Katharina, 2013. "Mobility of top incomes in Germany," Discussion Papers 2013/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Snower, Dennis J. & Goerlich, Dennis, 2013. "Multitasking and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böckerman, Petri & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2013. "Stature and Life-Time Labor Market Outcomes: Accounting for Unobserved Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 7424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tuomas Malinen, 2013. "Is there a relationship between income inequality and credit cycles?," Working Papers 292, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2013. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1314, CIRPEE.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2013. "Are You Unhappy Having Minority Co-Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 7423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphanie Jamet & Thomas Chalaux & Vincent Koen, 2013. "Labour Market and Social Policies to Foster More Inclusive Growth in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1023, OECD Publishing.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2013. "Can conditional cash transfers compensate for a father's absence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6476, The World Bank.
- RENNA Francesco & OAXACA Ronald L. & CHOE Chung, 2013. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, LISER.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2013. "Social spending, distribution, and equality of opportunities : opportunity incidence analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6489, The World Bank.