Report NEP-LTV-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Bellettini & F. Delbono, 2013. "Persistence of high income inequality and banking crises: 1980-2010," Working Papers wp885, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2013. "Levels and Trends in United States Income and Its Distribution A Crosswalk from Market Income Towards a Comprehensive Haig-Simons Income Approach," NBER Working Papers 19110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chrysanthi Hatzimasoura & Christopher J. Bennett, 2011. "Poverty Measurement with Ordinal Data," Working Papers 2011-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Malte Steenbeck & Markus Wilhelm, 2013. "Rhythms and Cycles in Happiness," Working Papers 046, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Strieborny, Martin, 2013. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Working Papers 2013:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kjellsson, Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2013. "Lost in Translation: Rethinking the Inequality-Equivalence Criteria for Bounded Health Variables," Working Papers 2013:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Jan 2014.
- Francesca Bastagli & Frank A Cowell & Howard Glennerster & John Hills & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2013. "Wealth distribution, accumulation and policy," CASE Briefs 33, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Measuring Top Incomes Using Tax Record Data: A Cautionary Tale from Australia," NBER Working Papers 19121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Yueran Ma, 2013. "The Supply of Gender Stereotypes and Discriminatory Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 19109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.