Report NEP-LTV-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bucheli, Marisa & Lustig, Nora & Rossi, Maximo & Amabile, Florencia, 2013. "Social spending, taxes and income redistribution in Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6380, The World Bank.
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Diagne, Mame Fatou, 2013. "How reliable and consistent are subjective measures of welfare in Europe and Central Asia ? evidence from the second life in transition survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6359, The World Bank.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Is the persistent gender gap in income and wages due to unequal family responsibilities?," Working Paper Series 2013:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin & Lundqvist, Heléne, 2013. "Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution: Reply," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Allwine, Melanie & Rigolini, Jamele & Lopez-Calva, Luis F., 2013. "The unfairness of (poverty) targets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6361, The World Bank.
- Vikman, Ulrika, 2013. "Paid parental leave to immigrants: An obstacle to labor market entrance?," Working Paper Series 2013:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2013. "A test of the Becker-Tomes model of human capital transmission using microdata on four generations," Research Papers in Economics 2013:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2013. "Fewer School Days, More Inequality," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-271, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Weng, Qian & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2013. "Cooperation in teams: the role of identity, punishment and endowment distribution," Working Papers in Economics 551, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.