Report NEP-LTV-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niehues, J. (Judith) & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "GINI DP 34: Bounds of Unfair Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence for Germany and the US," GINI Discussion Papers 34, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ive Marx, 2012. "GINI Intermediate Report WP 6: Policy analysis," GINI Discussion Papers wp6, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Atkinson, Tony & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John, 2012. "Charitable Bequests and Wealth at Death," IZA Discussion Papers 7014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning & Tim Butcher, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Wage Inequality: Some Theory and an Application to the UK," Working Paper Series 4512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Corrado Giulietti & Jackline Wahba, 2012. "Welfare Migration," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012038, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2012. "A Note on the Impact of Economic Regulation on Life Satisfaction," WIFO Working Papers 441, WIFO.
- Schurer, Stefanie & Kuehnle, Daniel & Scott, Anthony & Cheng, Terence Chai, 2012. "One Man's Blessing, Another Woman's Curse? Family Factors and the Gender-Earnings Gap of Doctors," IZA Discussion Papers 7017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-François Carpantier & Christelle Sapata, 2012. "An ex-post view of inequality of opportunity in France and its regions," Working Papers wpdea1211, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.