Report NEP-LTV-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lustig, Nora & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2012. "Declining inequality in Latin America in the 2000s : the cases of Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6248, The World Bank.
- Gabriella Conti & James J. Heckman, 2012. "The Economics of Child Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 18466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing : an application to occupational allocation in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6244, The World Bank.
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels & Gert G. Wagner, 2012. "Parents Transmit Happiness along with Associated Values and Behaviors to Their Children: A Lifelong Happiness Divided?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 492, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top incomes, rising inequality, and welfare," Working Paper 2012/10, Norges Bank.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Kevin E. Staub & Raphael Studer, 2012. "Does the stork deliver happiness? Parenthood and life satisfaction," ECON - Working Papers 094, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Beatriz Muriel & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2012. "Employment and Labor Regulation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Bolivia, 1988-2007," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Masood, Sarwar & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Pakistan: Provincial Analysis," MPRA Paper 42119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2012. "Resilience to Economic Shocks and the Long Reach of Childhood Bullying," CEP Discussion Papers dp1173, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.