Report NEP-LTV-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Ramos & Dirk Van de gaer, 2012. "Empirical Approaches to Inequality of Opportunity: Principles, Measures, and Evidence," Working Papers wpdea1208, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2012. "Redistributive Preferences, Redistribution, and Inequality: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6721, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphael Studer, 2011. "Does it matter how happiness is measured? Evidence from a randomized controlled experiment," ECON - Working Papers 049, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Peris, Josep E. & Jiménez-Gómez, José M., 2012. "Fair bounds based solidarity," QM&ET Working Papers 12-12, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu, 2012. "Delayed Entry into First Marriage: Further Evidence on the Becker-Landes-Michael Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 6729, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the relationship between happiness and age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," ECON - Working Papers 047, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Cinzia Di Novi & Rowena Jacobs & Silvana Robone, 2012. "Well-being and psychological consequences of temporary contracts: the case of younger Italian employees," Working Papers 079cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6735, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).