Report NEP-LTV-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1113, CEPREMAP.
- Lorenzo Rocco & Giorgio Brunello & Elena Crivellaro, 2011. "Lost in Transition? The returns to education acquired under communism 15 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall," Working Papers 17, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Shleifer, Andrei, 2011. "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 8625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Jean-Marc Robin, 2011. "An International Comparison of Lifetime Inequality: How Continental Europe Resembles North America," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20116, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Sharmila Kurukulasuriya & Solrun Engilbertsdottir, 2011. "A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Child Poverty," Working briefs 1101, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Quheng Deng & Bjorn Gustafsson, 2011. "A New Episode of Increased Urban Income Inequality in China," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201116, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad, 2011. "Minimum Wage Increases Under Straightened Circumstances," IZA Discussion Papers 6036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).