Report NEP-LTV-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Anna Fruttero & Phillippe Leite & Leonardo Lucchetti, 2011. "Rising food prices and household welfare: Evidence from Brazil in 2008," Working Papers 200, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2011. "Measuring mobility," Working Papers 199, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The Contribution of the Minimum Wage to U.S. Wage Inequality over Three Decades: A Reassessment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1025, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael C. Burda & Jennifer Hunt, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- John T. Addison & Alex Bryson & Paulino Teixeira & André Pahnke & Lutz Bellmann, 2011. "The Demise of a Model? The State of Collective Bargaining and Worker Representation in Germany," GEMF Working Papers 2011-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "On the origins of gender roles: women and the plough," CEPR Discussion Papers 8418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.