Report NEP-LTV-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firpo, Sergio & Fortin, Nicole M. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2011. "Occupational Tasks and Changes in the Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 5542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erlend E. Bø & Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Horizontal inequity under a dual income tax system: principles and measurement," Discussion Papers 647, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Peter J. Lambert & Runa Nesbakken & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "On the meaning and measurement of redistribution in cross-country comparisons," Discussion Papers 649, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ek, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2011. "Part-Time Unemployment and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series 2011:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar, 2010. "A Flying Start? Long Term Consequences of Maternal Time Investments in Children During Their First Year of Life," Working Papers in Economics 06/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equalilty, and Corruption," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 262, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.