Report NEP-LTV-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakwani, Nanak, 2010. "A New Model for Constructing Poverty Lines," Discussion Papers DP 2010-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social Capital in a Growing Hyper-technological Economy," Working Papers 2010.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Ana Santiago, 2010. "Education choices in Mexico: using a structural model and a randomized experiment to evaluate Progresa," IFS Working Papers W10/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Card, David & Dooley, Martin & Payne, Abigail, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Sep 2010.