Report NEP-LTV-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marion Haas, 2009. "Social network theory and analysis: a preliminary exploration. CHERE Working Paper 2009/5," Working Papers 2009/5, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2010. "Obesity and Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 270, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Addison, John T. & Bryson, Alex & Teixeira, Paulino & Pahnke, André, 2010. "Slip Sliding Away: Further Union Decline in Germany and Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 4760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4767, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S. & Solon, Gary & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2010. "Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4757, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Bas Jacobs, 2010. "Policies to Create and Destroy Human Capital in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 15747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Kirk B. Doran & Bruce Schaller, 2010. "A Shred of Credible Evidence on the Long Run Elasticity of Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 15746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.