Report NEP-LTV-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2009. "Will growth and technology destroy social interaction? The inverted U-shape hypothesis," wp.comunite 0057, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Maria Ana Lugo & Koen Decancq, 2009. "Measuring Inequality of Well-Being with a Correlation-Sensitive Multidimensional Gini Index," Economics Series Working Papers 459, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gunnar Andersson & Michaela R. Kreyenfeld & Tatjana Mika, 2009. "Welfare state context, female earnings and childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "The Gender and Generational Consquences of the Demographic Transition and Population Policy: An Assessment of the Micro and Macro Linkages," Working Papers 979, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Family Networks and School Enrolment: Evidence from a Randomized Social Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4497, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter A. & Yavitz, Adam, 2009. "The Rate of Return to the High/Scope Perry Preschool Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall, 2009. "Happiness in Europe: Cross-Country Differences in the Determinants of Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Bryson, Alex & Teixeira, Paulino & Pahnke, André & Bellmann, Lutz, 2009. "The Extent of Collective Bargaining and Workplace Representation: Transitions between States and their Determinants. A Comparative Analysis of Germany and Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 4502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Échevin, Damien, 2009. "Health and Income: A Robust Comparison of Canada and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 4506, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Silber, Jacques & Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Distributional change, reference groups and the measurement of relative deprivation," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-13, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," Working Papers 696, RAND Corporation.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "A cross-country analysis of the risk factors for depression at the micro and macro level," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1909, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Juan C. Cárdenas & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1609, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ana Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in Four South American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1509, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Robert A. Moffitt & John Karl Scholz, 2009. "Trends in the Level and Distribution of Income Support," NBER Working Papers 15488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.