Report NEP-LTV-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Mosley & Altay Mussurov, 2009. "Poverty and Economic Growth in Russia’s Regions," Working Papers 2009006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, . "Reservation Wages, Expected wages and the duration of Unemployment: evidence from British Panel data," Working Papers 2009001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Roberts & Nigel Rice & Andrew M. Jones, 2008. "Early retirement and inequality in Britain and Germany: How important is health?," Working Papers 2008012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Makdissi, Paul & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Can risk averse competitive input providers serve farmers efficiently in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4922, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2009. "May growth lead to higher deprivation despite higher satisfaction ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4921, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore