Report NEP-LTV-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Kroh & Martin Spieß, 2008. "Documentation of Sample Sizes and Panel Attrition in the German Socio Economic Panel (SOEP) (1984 until 2007)," Data Documentation 39, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sanchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2008. "Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003," Working Paper Series RP2008/06, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Lawton, Helen, 2008. "The Impact of the Recent Expansion of the EU on the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2008. "Labor Market Policy Evaluation in Equilibrium: Some Lessons of the Job Search and Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2008. "Escaping the Unemployment Trap: The Case of East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Larrimore, Jeff, 2008. "Estimating Trends in US Income Inequality Using the Current Population Survey: The Importance of Controlling for Censoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Measuring International Inequity Aversion," Papers WP254, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly, 2008. "Can the West Save Africa?," NBER Working Papers 14363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.