Report NEP-LTV-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin Kleinjans, 2008. "Do Gender Differences in Preferences for Competition Matter for Occupational Expectations?," Economics Working Papers 2008-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "The dynamics of household income and wealth: results from the panel of the Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF) 2002-2005," Occasional Papers 0810, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
- Paul Allanson & Ulf-G Gerdtham & Dennis Petrie, 2008. "Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 214, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," NBER Working Papers 14282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.