Report NEP-LTV-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine S. Short, 2008. "Creating a Consistent Poverty Measure Over Time Using NAS Procedures: 1996-2005," Working Papers 417, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Meet the Joneses: An Empirical Investigation of Reference Groups in Relative Income Position Comparisons," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Said Hanchane & Jacques Silber, 2007. "On the Link Between On-the-Job Training and Earnings Dispersion," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0023, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Giorgio Brunello & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Anna Sanz de Galdeano, 2008. "The Rise in Obesity Across the Atlantic: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-21, FEDEA.
- Grosfeld, Irena & Senik, Claudia, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992–2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).