Report NEP-LTV-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2007. "Women's Earning Power and the "Double Burden" of Market and Household Work," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 20, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 45, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen J. Nickell, 2007. "The Marginal Utility of Income," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 50, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Social Capital as Good Culture," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/57, European University Institute.
- Guido Heineck, 2007. "Religion, attitudes towards working mothers and women’s labor market participation: Evidence for Germany, Ireland, and the UK," Papers on Economics of Religion 07/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Umut Oguzoglu, 2007. "Well-Being and Ill-Being: A Bivariate Panel Data Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007. "Aging and Death under a Dollar a Day," NBER Working Papers 13683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.