Report NEP-LTV-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durlauf,S.N. & Fafchamps,M., 2004. "Social capital," Working papers 12, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andreoni,J. & Petrie,R., 2004. "Beauty, gender and stereotypes : evidence from laboratory experiments," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andreoni,J., 2004. "Philantropy," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Cohen-Cole,E., 2004. "Social interaction models," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2005. "The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramos, Xavier, 2005. "Using Efficiency Analysis to Measure Individual Well-Being with an Illustration for Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 1748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hilary Hoynes & Marianne Page & Ann Stevens, 2005. "Poverty in America: Trends and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Eva Nagypal, 2005. "More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.