Report NEP-LTV-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Poverty and the Family," Labor and Demography 0403014, EconWPA.
- Gilles, Joseph & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2003. "Job Turnover, Unemployment and Labor Market Institutions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- James P. Smith & Finis R. Welch, 2004. "Racial Discrimination: A Human Capital Perspective," Labor and Demography 0403017, EconWPA.
- Tobías, Aureli & Saez, Marc, 2004. "Time-series regression models to study the short-term effects of environmental factors on health," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 11, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Theil, Inequality and the Structure of Income Distribution," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 67, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "New Directions in Socioeconomic Research on Aging," Labor and Demography 0403016, EconWPA.
- Paserman, M. Daniele, 2004. "Job Search and Hyperbolic Discounting: Structural Estimation and Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).