Report NEP-LTV-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Dolado, Juan José, 2002. "Recent trends in occupational segregation by gender: a look across the Atlantic," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2003. "Educational Attainment: Analysis by Immigrant Generation," IZA Discussion Papers 731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ulrich Doraszelski, 2000. "The Role of Permanent Income and Demographics in Black/White Differences in Wealth," Working Papers 850, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Jansen, Marcel & Dolado, Juan José, 2002. "A matching model of crowding-out and on-the- job search (with an application to Spain)," UC3M Working papers. Economics we022809, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore