Report NEP-LTV-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Brown & Karl Talyor, 2002. "Wage Growth, Human Capital and Risk Preference: Evidence From The British Household Panel Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Routine," NBER Working Papers 9440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kugler, Adriana & Jimeno, Juan F. & Hernanz, Virginia, 2002. "Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labor Market Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krueger, Alan B. & Zhu, Pei, 2002. "Another Look at the New York City School Voucher Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2002. "Why Do Students Expect to Stay Longer in College? Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).