Report NEP-LTV-2002-02-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Storrie, Donald, 2001. "Temporary Work in Turbulent Times: The Swedish Experience," Working Paper Series 2002:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children," NBER Working Papers 8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Candelon, Bertrand C.B. & Hecq, Alain W.J., 1998. "Stability of Okun's Law in a Codependent System," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "International Labor Economics," NBER Working Papers 8757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin, 2002. "New Evidence about Brown v. Board of Education: The Complex Effects of School Racial Composition on Achievement," NBER Working Papers 8741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Technological Bias and Unemployment: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Aug 1999.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Moffitt, 2001. "Economic Effects of Means-Tested Transfers in the US," Economics Working Paper Archive 464, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.