Report NEP-LTV-2002-02-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Storrie, Donald, 2001. "Temporary Work in Turbulent Times: The Swedish Experience," Working Paper Series 2002:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children," NBER Working Papers 8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Candelon, Bertrand C.B. & Hecq, Alain W.J., 1998. "Stability of Okun's Law in a Codependent System," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "International Labor Economics," NBER Working Papers 8757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin, 2002. "New Evidence about Brown v. Board of Education: The Complex Effects of School Racial Composition on Achievement," NBER Working Papers 8741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Technological Bias and Unemployment: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Aug 1999.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Moffitt, 2001. "Economic Effects of Means-Tested Transfers in the US," Economics Working Paper Archive 464, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.