Report NEP-LTV-1998-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Price V. Fishback, 1997. "Operations of "Unfettered" Labor Markets at the Turn of the Century," NBER Historical Working Papers 0105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman, 1995. "Irregular Production and Time-out-of-Work in American Manufacturing Industry in 1870 and 1880: Some Preliminary Estimates," NBER Historical Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Ferrie, 1995. "A New Sample of Americans Linked from the 1850 Public Use Micro Sampleofthe Federal Census of Population to the1860 Federal Census Manuscript Sched," NBER Historical Working Papers 0071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Kolm, Ann-Sofie, 1998. "Environmental Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy with Structural Unemployment," Working Paper Series 1997:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Johan J. Graafland & Ruud A. de Mooij, 1998. "Tax Reform and the Dutch Labor Market: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 6693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Forslund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1998. "The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression," Working Paper Series 1998:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1997. "The Political Economy of Public Employment Programs," Working Paper Series 1997:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.