Report NEP-LMA-2022-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bellatin, Alejandra & Galassi, Gabriela, 2022. "What COVID-19 May Leave Behind: Technology-Related Job Postings in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 15209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Phan & Carl Singleton & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Felix Ritchie & Lucy Stokes & Damian Whittard, 2022. "Accounting for firms in ethnicity wage gaps throughout the earnings distribution," DoQSS Working Papers 22-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Anger, Silke & Bassetto, Jacopo & Sandner, Malte, 2022. "Making Integration Work? Facilitating Access to Occupational Recognition and Immigrants’ Labor Market Performance," IAB-Discussion Paper 202211, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Helge Liebert & Beatrice Mäder, 2022. "Physicians and the Production of Health: Returns to Health Care During the Mortality Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 9699, CESifo.
- Carlos Oliveira, 2022. "How is the Minimum Wage Shaping the Wage Disitribution: Bite, Spillovers, and Wage Inequality," GEE Papers 0160, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2022.
- Cosima Obst, 2022. "Job Satisfaction and Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 47, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Adriana Camacho & Catherine Rodríguez & Fabio Sanchez, 2022. "Does financial aid for top international graduate programs boost education and earnings? Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE 020124, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Job Boerma & Aleh Tsyvinski & Alexander P. Zimin, 2022. "Bunching and Taxing Multidimensional Skills," Papers 2204.13481, arXiv.org.
- Balazs Egert & Christine de la Maisonneuve & David Turner, 2022. "A New Macroeconomic Measure of Human Capital Exploiting PISA and PIAAC: Linking Education Policies to Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 9728, CESifo.
- Favero, Fausto, 2022. "Political economy of labor market policies for current labor market transformations in Europe," IPE Working Papers 180/2022, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Edmund Crawley & Martin Holm & Håkon Tretvoll, 2022. "A Parsimonious Model of Idiosyncratic Income," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2022-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clara Centeno & Zbigniew Karpinski & Cesira Urzi Brancati, 2022. "Supporting policies addressing the digital skills gap – Identifying priority groups in the context of employment," JRC Research Reports JRC128561, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zouheir EL-SAHLI & Mouyad ALSAMARA, 2022. "Resilience in the Time of Covid-19: Lessons Learned from MENA SMEs," Working Paper e718cdd5-5e04-4cd5-83ce-a, Agence française de développement.