Report NEP-LMA-2021-08-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahn, Kunwon & Winters, John V., 2021. "Does Education Enhance Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 14655, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hermo, Santiago & Päällysaho, Miika & Seim, David & Shapiro, Jesse, 2021. "Labor Market Returns and the Evolution of Cognitive Skills: Theory and Evidence," Research Papers in Economics 2021:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 20 Jan 2022.
- Cynthia L. Doniger, 2021. "What Can We Learn from Asynchronous Wage Changes?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-055r1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 31 Mar 2022.
- Luca Fumarco & Alessandro Vandromme & Levi Halewyck & Eline Moens & Stijn Baert, 2021. "Does relative age at the onset of compulsory education affects the speed and quality of one’s transition from school to work?," Working Papers 2112, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2021. "Wage Setting Under Targeted Search," Working Papers 2111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jesse Rothstein & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2021. "Does Money Still Matter? Attainment and Earnings Effects of Post-1990 School Finance Reforms," NBER Working Papers 29177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Esther Oswald-Egg & Michael Siegenthaler, 2021. "Train drain? Access to skilled foreign workers and firms' provision of training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0186, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Christopher Jepsen & Peter Mueser & Kenneth Troske & Kyung-Seong Jeon, 2021. "The Benefits of Alternatives to Conventional College: Comparing the Labor-Market Returns to For-Profit Schools and Community Colleges," CESifo Working Paper Series 9272, CESifo.
- Wang, Feicheng & Liang, Zhe & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2021. "Import Competition and Informal Employment: Empirical Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 14650, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bornali Bhandari & Tulika Bhattacharya & Saurabh Bandyopadhyay & Ajaya K Sahu & Praveen Rawat & Pallavi Choudhuri & Mousumi Das & Jahnavi Prabhakar, 2021. "Skilling India from the Ground up: Project Case Studies," NCAER Working Papers 127, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Roberta Montebello & Jude Darmanin, 2021. "Saving behaviour in Malta: Insights from the Household Budgetary Survey," CBM Working Papers WP/04/2021, Central Bank of Malta.
- Kai Fischer & J. James Reade & W. Benedikt Schmal, 2021. "The Long Shadow of an Infection: COVID-19 and Performance at Work," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2021-17, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Bornali Bhandari & Saurabh Bandyopadhyay & Ajaya K Sahu & Praveen Rawat, 2021. "An Exploratory State-wise Education Employability-Employment Index for India," NCAER Working Papers 126, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Seema Sangita, 2021. "How do Technical Education and Vocational Training Affect Labour Productivity in India?," NCAER Working Papers 125, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Renu Gupta, 2021. "The Role of Pedagogy in Developing Life Skills," NCAER Working Papers 124, National Council of Applied Economic Research.