Report NEP-LMA-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharine G. Abraham & Brad Hershbein & Susan Houseman, 2020. "Contract Work at Older Ages," NBER Working Papers 26612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Butschek & Roberto González Amor & Patrick Kampkötter & Dirk Sliwka, 2019. "Paying Gig Workers - Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7983, CESifo.
- Patricia Gallego Granados & Katharina Wrohlich, 2020. "Selection into Employment and the Gender Wage Gap across the Distribution and Over Time," CEPA Discussion Papers 15, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Schymik, 2020. "Human Capitalists and the Global Division of Labor," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_141, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Ricardo Espinoza & Marieke Vandeweyer, 2019. "Reducing skills imbalances to foster productivity growth of Malaysia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1591, OECD Publishing.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume & Marieta Valente, 2019. "Does Remote Work Improve or Impair Firm Labour Productivity? Longitudinal Evidence from Portugal," CESifo Working Paper Series 7991, CESifo.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Emin Gahramanov & Aziz Hayat & Xueli Tang, 2020. "The Impact of Bequest Motives on Retirement Behavior in Japan: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 26621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cailin R. Slattery & Owen M. Zidar, 2020. "Evaluating State and Local Business Tax Incentives," NBER Working Papers 26603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilherme Strifezzi Leal & David Turchick, 2019. "Labor supply and the no-growth trap," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_54, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Maya Eden & Paul Gaggl, 2019. "Capital Composition and the Declining Labor Share," CESifo Working Paper Series 7996, CESifo.
- Claudia Goldin & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2020. "Why Firms Offer Paid Parental Leave: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 26617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamar Pierce & Alex Rees-Jones & Charlotte Blank, 2020. "The Negative Consequences of Loss-Framed Performance Incentives," NBER Working Papers 26619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil Kumar, 2020. "Did Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Create Jobs and Stimulate Growth? Early Evidence Using State-Level Variation in Tax Changes," Working Papers 2001, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Neumark, 2020. "Age Discrimination in Hiring: Evidence from Age-Blind vs. Non-Age-Blind Hiring Procedures," NBER Working Papers 26623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Vilen Lipatov & J. Malte Zoubek, 2019. "Optimal Taxation under Regional Inequality," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 191-19, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai, 2019. "Wage Developments in the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 443, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jasmin Droege, 2019. "First Impression Biases in the Performing Arts: Taste-Based Discrimination and the Value of Blind Auditioning," Economics Series Working Papers 892, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Cognitive skills, strategic sophistication, and life outcomes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 448, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).