Report NEP-LMA-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Shephard & Modibo Sidibe, 2019. "Schooling Investment, Mismatch,and Wage Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bauer, Anja & Lochner, Benjamin, 2019. "History dependence in wages and cyclical selection: Evidence from Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 05/2019, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Sotiris Blanas & Gino Gancia & Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee, 2019. "Who Is Afraid of Machines?," Working Papers 1105, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hartung, Andreas & Wessling, Katarina & Hillmert, Steffen, 2019. "Educational and occupational aspirations at the end of secondary school: The importance of regional labour-market conditions," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Batut, Cyprien & Maurin, Eric, 2019. "From Ultima Ratio to Mutual Consent: The Effects of Changing Employment Protection Doctrine," IZA Discussion Papers 12440, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Dahmann, Sarah Christina & Kamhöfer, Daniel A. & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2019. "Self-control: Determinants, life outcomes and intergenerational implications," DICE Discussion Papers 319, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Cristina Victoria Radu & Paul Sharp, 2019. "Days Worked and Seasonality Patterns of Work in Eighteenth Century Denmark," Working Papers 0162, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Matt Marx, 2019. "From Theory to Practice: Field Experimental Evidence on Early Exposure of Engineering Majors to Professional Work," NBER Working Papers 26013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Kline & Christopher Walters, 2019. "Audits as Evidence: Experiments, Ensembles, and Enforcement," Papers 1907.06622, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Miguel Almunia & David López-Rodríguez, 2019. "The elasticity of taxable income in Spain: 1999-2014," Working Papers 1924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Justin Falk & Nadia Karamcheva, 2019. "The Effect of the Employer Match and Defaults on Federal Workersâ€™ Savings Behavior in the Thrift Savings Plan: Working Paper 2019-06," Working Papers 55447, Congressional Budget Office.