Report NEP-LMA-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judd B. Kessler & Corinne Low & Colin Sullivan, 2019. "Incentivized Resume Rating: Eliciting Employer Preferences without Deception," NBER Working Papers 25800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Di Maggio & Ankit Kalda & Vincent Yao, 2019. "Second Chance: Life without Student Debt," NBER Working Papers 25810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuele Ciani & Roberto Torrini, 2019. "The geography of Italian income inequality: recent trends and the role of employment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 492, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Stephen Millard & Tairi Rõõm & Ladislav Wintr & Robert Wyszynski, 2019. "Shocks and labour cost adjustment: Evidence from a survey of European firms," BCL working papers 128, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Emanuele Ciani & Guido de Blasio, 2019. "Anything new in town? The local effects of Urban Regeneration Policies in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1214, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arntz, Melanie & Ben Yahmed, Sarra & Berlingieri, Francesco, 2019. "Working from home: Heterogeneous effects on hours worked and wages," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Lisa B. Kahn & Matthew J. Neidell, 2019. "Incentivizing Learning-By-Doing: The Role of Compensation Schemes," NBER Working Papers 25799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastore, C.; & Jones, A.M.;, 2019. "Human capital consequences of missing out on a grammar school education," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Babenko, Ilona & Bennett, Benjamin & Bizjak, John M. & Coles, Jeffrey L. & Sandvik, Jason J., 2019. "Clawback Provisions and Firm Risk," Working Paper Series 2019-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Dara Lee Luca & Michael Luca, 2019. "Survival of the Fittest: The Impact of the Minimum Wage on Firm Exit," NBER Working Papers 25806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mi Luo & Simon Mongey, 2019. "Assets and Job Choice: Student Debt, Wages and Amenities," NBER Working Papers 25801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Marchetta & David Sahn & Luca Tiberti, 2019. "The Role of Weather on Schooling and Work of Young Adults in Madagascar," Post-Print hal-02089749, HAL.
- Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Amir Sufi, 2019. "Prospects for Inflation in a High Pressure Economy: Is the Phillips Curve Dead or is It Just Hibernating?," NBER Working Papers 25792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett, Benjamin & Garvey, Gerald & Milbourn, Todd & Wang, Zexi, 2019. "Why Do Firms Use Equity-Based Pay? Managerial Compensation and Stock Price Informativeness," Working Paper Series 2019-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Carlos Medina & Leonardo Fabio Morales & Christian Posso, 2019. "Twin instrument, fertility and women’s labor force participation: evidence from Colombian low-income families," Borradores de Economia 1071, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Delaporte, Isaure, 2019. "Ethnic Identity and the Employment Outcomes of Immigrants: Evidence from France," GLO Discussion Paper Series 345, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sauro Mocetti & Lucia Rizzica & Giacomo Roma, 2019. "Regulated occupations in Italy: extent and labor market effects," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 495, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elena Crivellaro & Alexander Hijzen & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2019. "Going national: Implementing the OECD jobs strategy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1546, OECD Publishing.