Report NEP-LMA-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Mitnik & Victoria Bryant & David Grusky, 2018. "A Very Uneven Playing Field: Economic Mobility in the United States," Working Papers 2018-097, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2018. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Albert & Andrea Caggese, 2018. "Cyclical Fluctuations, Financial Shocks, and the Entry of Fast-Growing Entrepreneurial Startups," Working Papers 1067, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Raphael Corbi & Tiago Ferraz, 2018. "Rainfall, Internal Migration and Local labor Markets in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gregory, Terry & Salomons, Anna & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2019. "Racing With or Against the Machine? Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 12063, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Radu, Cristina Victoria & Severgnini, Battista & Sharp, Paul, 2018. "The introduction of serfdom and labor markets," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 393, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Peter Blair & Bobby Chung, 2018. "How Much of Barrier to Entry is Occupational Licensing?," Working Papers 2018-092, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the political economy of income taxation," MPRA Paper 90488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Households' Well-Being," Working Papers 2018-093, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gregor Jarosch & Ezra Oberfield & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2019. "Learning from Coworkers," NBER Working Papers 25418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Fletcher & Joel Han, 2018. "Intergenerational Mobility in Education: Variation in Geography and Time," NBER Working Papers 25324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna N. Lahey & Douglas R. Oxley, 2018. "Discrimination at the Intersection of Age, Race, and Gender: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Silvia Garcia-Mandicó & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Trends in Employment and Social Security Incentives in the Spanish Pension System: 1980-2016," NBER Working Papers 25367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Étienne Lalé, 2018. "The Ins and Outs of Involuntary Part-time Employment," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-39, CIRANO.