Report NEP-LMA-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Simon, 2018. "Shocking Choice: Trade Shocks, Local Labor Markets and Vocational Occupation Choices," ifo Working Paper Series 281, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wenjing Duan & Pedro S. Martins, 2018. "Rent sharing in China: Magnitude, heterogeneity and drivers," Working Papers 96, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Buehren, Niklas & Burgess, Robin & Goldstein, Markus P & Gulesci, Selim & Rasul, Imran & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2018. "Women's Empowerment in Action: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 13386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carina Keldenich & Andreas Knabe, 2018. "Women’s Labor Market Responses to their Partners’ Unemployment and Low-Pay Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7377, CESifo.
- Jorge Rodríguez & Fernando Saltiel & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2018. "Dynamic Treatment Effects of Job Training," NBER Working Papers 25408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Ariell Reshef & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Techies, Trade, and Skill-Biased Productivity," Working Papers 2018-21, CEPII research center.
- Christian Bayer & Alan D. Rendall & Klaus Wälde, 2018. "The Invariant Distribution of Wealth and Employment Status in a Small Open Economy with Precautionary Savings," CESifo Working Paper Series 7397, CESifo.
- Mark Baker & Lindy Gielens, 2018. "Making Employment More Inclusive in the Netherlands," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1527, OECD Publishing.
- Theophilopoulou, Angeliki, 2018. "The impact of macroeconomic uncertainty on inequality: An empirical study for the UK," MPRA Paper 90448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Soto & Milena Vargas & Julio A. Berdegué, 2018. "How Large Are the Contributions of Cities to the Development of Rural Communities? A Market Access Approach for a Quarter Century of Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017060, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Melinda S. Morrill & John Westall, 2018. "Social Security and Retirement Timing: Evidence from a National Sample of Teachers," NBER Working Papers 25411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shuaizhang Feng & Xiaoyu Xia, 2018. "Endogenous skill-biased technology adoption: Evidence from China’s college enrollment expansion program," Working Papers 2018-099, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Demetrio Guzzardi, 2018. "Boosting productivity and inclusiveness in Lithuania," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1529, OECD Publishing.
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2018. "Selection into Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 25350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman, 2018. "The Race Between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen's Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality," NBER Working Papers 25415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marlies Piek & Dieter von Fintel, 2018. "Sectoral minimum wages in South Africa: disemployment by firm size and trade exposure," Working Papers 19/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal & Hugo Vilares, 2018. "The Sources of the Union Wage Gap: The Role of Worker, Firm, Match, and Jobtitle Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7392, CESifo.