Report NEP-LMA-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2018. "The Productivity-Wage Premium: Does Size Still Matter in a Service Economy?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1557, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chugh, Sanjay K. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2018. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Labor Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 11600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burzynski, Michal & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Immigration to the OECD: What Welfare Effects on Member Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 11610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nelly El-Mallakh, 2018. "Rethinking Family Policies: Fertility Choices and the Labor Market in France," Working Papers of BETA 2018-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- McVicar, Duncan & Park, Andrew & McGuinness, Seamus, 2018. "Exploiting the Irish Border to Estimate Minimum Wage Impacts in Northern Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 11585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petri, Böckerman & Ohto, Kanninen & Ilpo, Suoniemi, 2018. "A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Effect of Sick Pay on Absence," MPRA Paper 87499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Carvajal-Osorio, Luis C., 2018. "Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Jones & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2018. "Paying for what kind of performance? Performance pay and multitasking in mission-oriented jobs," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS51, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Soundararajan, Vidhya, 2018. "Contract Employment as a Worker Discipline Device," IZA Discussion Papers 11579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Collischon & Kamila Cygan-Rehm & Regina T. Riphahn, 2018. "Employment Effects of Payroll Tax Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7111, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asma Benhenda, 2018. "Teacher Screening, On the Job Evaluations and Performancee," DoQSS Working Papers 18-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Harris, Qun & Mercieca, Analise & Soane, Emma & Tanaka, Misa, 2018. "How do bonus cap and malus affect risk and effort choice Insight from a lab experiment," Bank of England working papers 736, Bank of England.
- Tempesti, Tommaso, 2018. "Workers’ Health and Establishment Size," MPRA Paper 87654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Efficiency Wages in a Cournot-Oligopoly," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201807, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Stavros, Drakopoulos, 2018. "Pay Level Comparisons in Job Satisfaction Research and Mainstream Economic Methodology," MPRA Paper 87711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manthei, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk, 2018. "Multitasking and Subjective Performance Evaluations: Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment in a Bank," IZA Discussion Papers 11581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Karolina Goraus & Lucas van der Velde, 2018. "How (Not) to Make Women Work?," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201806, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).