Report NEP-LMA-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Lehnert & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Employment of R&D personnel after an educational supply shock: Effects of the introduction of Universities of Applied Sciences in Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0141, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jun 2020.
- Lance Lochner & Youngmin Park & Youngki Shin, 2017. "Wage Dynamics and Returns to Unobserved Skill," Staff Working Papers 17-61, Bank of Canada.
- Davoine, Thomas & Mankart, Jochen, 2017. "Changes in education, wage inequality and working hours over time," Discussion Papers 38/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "Phasing out: routine tasks and retirement," GRAPE Working Papers 23, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "Within occupation wage dispersion and the task content of jobs," GRAPE Working Papers 22, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Philips, Robin C. M. & Földvàri, Péter & Van Leeuwen, Bas, 2017. "Drivers of industrialisation: intersectoral evidence from the Low Countries in the nineteenth century," MPRA Paper 83304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bobba, Matteo & Flabbi, Luca & Levy Algazi, Santiago, 2017. "Labor Market Search, Informality and Schooling Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 11170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Hoeschler & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "The Relative Importance of Personal Characteristics for the Hiring of Young Workers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0142, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2018.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2017. "The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Job Boerma & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2017. "Inferring Inequality with Home Production," Working Papers 746, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2017. "On the Demand for Female Workers in Japan: The Role of ICT and Offshoring," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-027, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Ctirad Slavik & Hakki Yazici, 2017. "Wage Risk and the Skill Premium," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp609, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cynthia (CC) DuBois & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2017. "The Effect of Court-Ordered Hiring Guidelines on Teacher Composition and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 24111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumann, Uwe, 2017. "Temporary agency employment in Germany: A strategic "buffer" for firms and regions in the crisis?," Ruhr Economic Papers 727, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.