Report NEP-LMA-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulf Zölitz & Jan Feld, 2017. "The effect of peer gender on major choice," ECON - Working Papers 270, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2018.
- Mary Ann Bronson & Peter Skogman Thoursie, 2017. "The Lifecycle Wage Growth of Men and Women: Explaining Gender Differences in Wage Trajectories," Working Papers gueconwpa~17-17-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Asymmetries as an Outcome of Skewed International Trade Patterns in the South," MPRA Paper 82449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escudero, Verónica & Kluve, Jochen & López Mourelo, Elva & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evicence from a meta analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 715, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hofmarcher, Thomas, 2017. "The Effect of Paid Vacation on Health: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2017:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2020.
- Christopher M Clapp & Steven Stern & Steven Dan Yu, 2017. "Interactions of Public Paratransit and Vocational Rehabilitation," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-12, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Karen Mumford & Cristina Sechel, 2017. "Pay, Rank and Job Satisfaction amongst Academic Economists in the UK," Discussion Papers 17/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Suyoun Han & Morris M. Kleiner, 2017. "Analyzing the Influence of Occupational Licensing Duration and Grandfathering on Labor Market Outcomes," Staff Report 556, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yahmed, Sarra Ben, 2017. "Gender wage discrimination and trade openness. Prejudiced employers in an open industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017. "Trade exposure of Western Europe to China and Eastern Europe: A spatial econometric analysis of the effects on regional manufacturing employment from 1991-2011," Working Papers 06/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.