Report NEP-LMA-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2017. "The Perfect Storm: Graduating in a Recession in a Segmented Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gavrilova, Evelina & Zoutman, Floris T. & Hopland, Arnt O., 2017. "How to Use One Instrument to Identify Two Elasticities," Discussion Papers 2017/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Christian Dippel & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017. "Instrumental Variables and Causal Mechanisms: Unpacking The Effect of Trade on Workers and Voters," NBER Working Papers 23209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leuven, Edwin & Løkken, Sturla Andreas, 2017. "Long Term Impacts of Class Size in Compulsory School," IZA Discussion Papers 10594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weinstein, Russell, 2017. "Local Labor Markets and Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 10598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).