Report NEP-LMA-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Uguccioni, Andrew Sharpe and Alexander Murray, 2016. "Labour Productivity and the Distribution of Real Earnings in Canada, 1976 to 2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-15, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "The Evolution of Multiple Jobholding in the U.S. Labor Market: The Complete Picture of Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John, 2016. "House prices, wealth effects and labour supply," CFS Working Paper Series 556, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Consoli & Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo, 2016. "Polarization and the growth of low-skill employment in Spanish Local Labor Markets," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1628, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2016.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Schwarz, Nina, 2016. "Infant Health, Cognitive Performance and Earnings: Evidence from Inception of the Welfare State in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 10339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yao, Yuxin & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "The Wage Penalty of Dialect-Speaking," IZA Discussion Papers 10333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2016. "Wage Determination in Social Occupations: The Role of Individual Social Capital," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eckhardt Bode & Stephan Brunow & Ingrid Ott & Alina Sorgner, 2016. "Worker Personality: Another Skill Bias beyond Education in the Digital Age," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.