Report NEP-LMA-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathaniel Hilger, 2016. "Upward Mobility and Discrimination: The Case of Asian Americans," NBER Working Papers 22748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of Productivity and Wages Across Regions ?Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 16-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fuchs, Benjamin, 2016. "The effect of teenage employment on character skills, expectations and occupational choice strategies," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 14-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- KARBOWNIK, Krzysztof & WRAY, Anthony, 2016. "Long-run Consequences of Exposure to Natural Disasters," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-36, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zachary Parolin, 2016. "The Sum of Its Parts? Assessing Variation and Trends in Family Income Support Across the 48 Contiguous United States," Working Papers 1605, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Smirnych, L. I. & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2016. "The importance of institutional and organizational characteristics for the use of fixed-term and agency work contracts in Russia," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 09/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Huzeyfe Torun, 2016. "Ex-Ante Labor Market Effects of Compulsory Military Service," Working Papers 1622, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Romina Giuliano & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2016. "Does corporate social responsibility make over-educated workers more productive?," Working Papers CEB 16-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Santen, Peter, 2016. "Uncertain pension income and household saving," Working Paper Series 330, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2016. "Unreal Wages? A New Empirical Foundation for the Study of Living Standards and Economic Growth in England, 1260‐1860," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 310, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "The return to education in terms of wealth and health," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 293, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Cory Koedel & Eric Parsons, 2016. "The Compositional Effect of Rigorous Teacher Evaluation on Workforce Quality," NBER Working Papers 22805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristina Fernández & Leonardo Villar, 2016. "The impact of lowering the payroll tax on informality in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 015212, Fedesarrollo.