Report NEP-LMA-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Choe, Chung, 2016. "Wage Decompositions Using Panel Data Sample Selection Correction," IZA Discussion Papers 10157, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dany Brouillette & Olena Kostyshyna & Natalia Kyui, 2016. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Canada: Evidence from Micro- Level Data," Staff Working Papers 16-40, Bank of Canada.
- Welteke, Clara & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2016. "Peer Effects in Parental Leave Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 10173, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Artz, B. & Goodall, Amanda.H & Oswald, Andrew.J, 2016. "Do Women Ask?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1127, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bick, Alexander & Brüggemann, Bettina & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola, 2016. "Hours Worked in Europe and the US: New Data, New Answers," IZA Discussion Papers 10179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Canyon Bosler & Mary C. Daly & John G. Fernald & Bart Hobijn, 2016. "The Outlook for U.S. Labor-Quality Growth," NBER Working Papers 22555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 22561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen J. & Powell, David, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," Working Papers 1063-1, RAND Corporation.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," Working Papers 2016.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Lederman, Daniel & Robertson, Raymond, 2016. "Tracking Wage Inequality Trends with Prices and Different Trade Models: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10156, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dean Baker, 2016. "Working Paper: The Compensation of Highly Paid Professionals: How Much Is Rent?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2016. "The Fight-or-Flight Response to the Joneses," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Raattamaa, Tomas, 2016. "Essays on Delegated Search and Temporary Work Agencies," Umeå Economic Studies 935, Umeå University, Department of Economics.