Report NEP-LMA-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashley Hirashima, 2016. "Ban the Box: The Effects of Criminal Background Information on Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 201606, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Flory & Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2016. "The Effects of Wage Contracts on Workplace Misbehaviors: Evidence from a Call Center Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cestone, Giacinta & Fumagalli, Chiara & Kramarz, Francis & Pica, Giovanni, 2016. "Insurance Between Firms: The Role of Internal Labor Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchs, Benjamin & Osikominu, Aderonke, 2016. "Quality Leisure Time and Youth Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mukhlynina, Lilia & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2016. "The Choice of Valuation Techniques in Practice: Education versus Profession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ma, Xinxin & Li, Shi, 2016. "Industrial Segregation and Wage Gaps between Migrants and Local Urban Residents in China:2002-2013," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Remoteness equals backwardness? Human capital and market access in the European regions: insights from the long run," Working Papers of BETA 2016-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Drazen, Allan & Ozbay, Erkut, 2016. "Does 'Being Chosen' to Lead Induce Non-Selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher Jepsen & Peter Mueser & Kyung-Seong Jeon, 2016. "The Benefits of Alternatives to Conventional College: Labor-Market Returns to Proprietary Schooling," Working Papers 1607, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Eric Bettinger & Oded Gurantz & Laura Kawano & Bruce Sacerdote, 2016. "The Long Run Impacts of Merit Aid: Evidence from California’s Cal Grant," NBER Working Papers 22347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan José Díaz & David Rosas-Shady, 2016. "Impact Evaluation of the Job Youth Training Program Projoven," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94116, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tang, Can & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Child Labor in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brodeur, Abel & Nield, Kerry, 2016. "Has Uber Made It Easier to Get a Ride in the Rain?," IZA Discussion Papers 9986, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dagmara Nikulin, 2016. "How To Define And Measure Informal Employment In Developed Countries? A Case Of Poland," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 35, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Garcia-Medina Cecilia & Jean-Francois Wen, 2016. "Income Instability and Fiscal Progression," Working Papers 2016-07, Banco de México.
- Andrew C. Shaver, 2016. "Employment Status and Support for Wartime Violence: Evidence from the Iraq War," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 1, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Maria Cristina RECCHIONI, 2016. "Increasing Graduation and Calling for More Autonomy in Higher Education: Is It a Good Thing? A Theoretical Model," Working Papers 419, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.