Report NEP-LMA-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Jacob & Jonah E. Rockoff & Eric S. Taylor & Benjamin Lindy & Rachel Rosen, 2016. "Teacher Applicant Hiring and Teacher Performance: Evidence from DC Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 22054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Sestito & Eliana Viviano, 2016. "Hiring incentives and/or firing cost reduction? Evaluating the impact of the 2015 policies on the Italian labour market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 325, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dhaval M. Dave & Hope Corman & Nancy Reichman, 2016. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Women's Voting Participation," NBER Working Papers 22052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Walker, Ian, 2016. "Heterogeneous Effects of High School Peers on Educational Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Huebener & Susanne Kuger & Jan Marcus, 2016. "Increased Instruction Hours and the Widening Gap in Student Performance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1561, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pedro Martins & Andy Snell & Heiko Stueber & Jonathan Thomas, 2016. "Bias in Returns to Tenure When Firm Wages and Employment Comove: A Quantitative Assessment and Solution," Working Papers 64, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Krebs, Tom & Scheffel, Martin, 2016. "Structural Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jason Allen & James R. Thompson, 2016. "Capital Structure, Pay Structure and Job Termination," Staff Working Papers 16-12, Bank of Canada.
- Yao, Yuxin & Ohinata, Asako & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "The Educational Consequences of Language Proficiency for Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 9800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ost, Ben & Pan, Weixiang & Webber, Douglas A., 2016. "The Returns to College Persistence for Marginal Students: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from University Dismissal Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Wooden, Mark & Fok, Yin King, 2016. "Working-Time Mismatch and Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 9818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rhiannon Jerch & Matthew E. Kahn & Shanjun Li, 2016. "Efficient Local Government Service Provision: The Role of Privatization and Public Sector Unions," NBER Working Papers 22088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elliott Ash & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2016. "The Performance of Elected Officials: Evidence from State Supreme Courts," NBER Working Papers 22071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2016. "Does Bilingualism among the Native Born Pay?," IZA Discussion Papers 9791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Funk & Thorsten Kemper, 2016. "Leisure and Learning - Activities and Their Effects on Child Skill Development," Working Paper Series in Economics 85, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Torrini, 2016. "Labour, profit and housing rent shares in Italian GDP: long-run trends and recent patterns," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 318, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.