Report NEP-LMA-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Lalé, Etienne & Siassi, Nawid, 2015. "Moving towards a Single Labour Contract: Transition vs. Steady-state," CEPR Discussion Papers 11030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca & Giovanni Gallipoli & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2016. "Revisiting the Relationship Between Unemployment and Wages," Working Papers 2016-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Manovskii, Iourii & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "The Impact of Unemployment Benefit Extensions on Employment: The 2014 Employment Miracle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2015. "Imperfect Mobility of Labor Across Sectors A Reappraisal of the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Working Papers halshs-01252478, HAL.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Frank Neffke, 2016. "The workforce of pioneer plants," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1603, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2016.
- Pablo Sanabria, 2016. "Job sector and public service motivation: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 18, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Bossler, Mario, 2016. "Employment expectations and uncertainties ahead of the new German minimum wage," IAB Discussion Paper 201603, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana & Cristina Lopez-Mayan, 2015. "Teaching Styles and Achievement: Student and Teacher Perspectives," Working Papers 869, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bhavya Aggarwal & Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2016. "The 2030 Sustainable Development Goals and Measuring Gender Inequality: A Technical Articulation for Asia-Pacific," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_859, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Lasry, Jean-Michel & Lions, Pierre-Louis & Moll, Benjamin, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan & Oberfield, Ezra & Sampson, Thomas, 2016. "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," CEPR Discussion Papers 11063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.