Report NEP-LMA-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Marchal & Ive Marx, 2015. "Stemming the tide. What have EU countries done to support low-wage workers in an era of downward wage pressure?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/18, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Atencio,Andrea & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "Gender gap in pay in the Russian Federation : twenty years later, still a concern," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7407, The World Bank.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Ortiz, Luis, 2015. "Skill Gaps in the Workplace: Measurement, Determinants and Impacts," IZA Discussion Papers 9278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 013535, UN - RCE - CID.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benzoni, Luca & Chyruk, Olena, 2015. "The Value and Risk of Human Capital," Working Paper Series WP-2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gill, David & Kissová, Zdenka & Lee, Jaesun & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "First-Place Loving and Last-Place Loathing: How Rank in the Distribution of Performance Affects Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 9286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2015. "The Turnaround of Swedish Industry: Reforms, Firm Diversity and Job and Productivity Dynamics," Working Paper Series 1079, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Guido Schwerdt & Martin R. West & Marcus A. Winters, 2015. "The Effects of Test-based Retention on Student Outcomes over Time: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Florida," NBER Working Papers 21509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björn Brügemann & Pieter Gautier & Guido Menzio, 2015. "Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-100/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Becker, Gary & Kominers, Scott Duke & Murphy, Kevin M. & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2015. "A Theory of Intergenerational Mobility," MPRA Paper 66334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Duranton & William R. Kerr, 2015. "The Logic of Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 21452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriella Conti & James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto, 2015. "The Effects of Two Influential Early Childhood Interventions on Health and Healthy Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 21454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard, 2015. "Do More of Those in Misery Suffer from Poverty, Unemployment or Mental Illness?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 784, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).