Report NEP-LMA-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Nagler & Marc Piopiunik & Martin R. West, 2015. "Weak Markets, Strong Teachers: Recession at Career Start and Teacher Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 21393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2015. "Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women," NBER Working Papers 21403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Rosolia, 2015. "On the response of Italian wages to the unemployment rate," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 287, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Levell, Peter & Low, Hamish & Sánchez-Marcos, Virginia, 2015. "Aggregating Elasticities: Intensive and Extensive Margins of Female Labour Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 10732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Osea Giuntella & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2015. "If You Donâ€™t Snooze You Lose Health and Gain Weight Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IdEP Economic Papers 1505, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jordi Brandts & Andrej Angelovski & Carles Solà, 2015. "Hiring and Escalation Bias in Subjective Performance Evaluations: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 839, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jasmin Thomas, 2015. "Benchmarking Metis Economic and Social Development," CSLS Research Reports 2015-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Shaun Dougherty & Joshua Goodman & Darryl Hill & Erica Litke & Lindsay C. Page, 2015. "Objective Course Placement and College Readiness: Evidence from Targeted Middle School Math Acceleration," NBER Working Papers 21395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark, 2015. "Economics of modern energy boomtowns: do oil and gas shocks differ from shocks in the rest of the economy?," MPRA Paper 65754, University Library of Munich, Germany.