Report NEP-LMA-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco, 2015. "The Hidden Cost of Labor Market Entry During Recession: Unemployment Rate at Entry and Occupational Injury Risk of Young Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 8968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Albanese & Bart Cockx, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies For Older Workers. An Effective Tool For Increasing Working Time And Postponing Early Retirement?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/902, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ibañez, Marcela & Rai, Ashok & Riener, Gerhard, 2015. "Sorting through affirmative action: Three field experiments in Colombia," DICE Discussion Papers 183, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lutz Bellmann & Hans-Dieter Gerner & Richard Upward, 2015. "Job and worker turnover in German establishments," Discussion Papers 2015-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Louis Kaplow, 2015. "Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 21109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2015. "Labor Market Conditions at School-leaving: Long-run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," DETU Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jolanda Hessels & José María Millán & Concepción Román, 2015. "The Importance of Being in Control of Business: Work Satisfaction of Employers, Own-account Workers and Employees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-047/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maurizio Montone & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2015. "Investor Sentiment and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-046/IV/DSF91, Tinbergen Institute.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran & Ying Shen, 2015. "Ethnic Complementarities after the Opening of China: How Chinese Graduate Students Affected the Productivity of Their Advisors," NBER Working Papers 21096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2015. "Benefit Incidence with Incentive Effects, Measurement Errors and Latent Heterogeneity: A Case Study for China," NBER Working Papers 21111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy (Jun) Lu & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Utkus & Jean A. Young, 2015. "Borrowing from the Future: 401(k) Plan Loans and Loan Defaults," NBER Working Papers 21102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Aydıner-Avşar, Nursel, 2015. "Are women in the MENA region really that different from women in Europe? Globalization, conservative values and female labor market participation," MPRA Paper 63800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2015. "Effects of Fiscal Shocks in a Globalized World," NBER Working Papers 21100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.