Report NEP-LMA-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Brändle, Tobias, 2015. "Coaching, Counseling, Case-Working: Do They Help the Older Unemployed Out of Benefit Receipt and Back into the Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 8811, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andy Feng & Georg Graetz, 2015. "Rise of the Machines: The Effects of Labor-Saving Innovations on Jobs and Wages," CEP Discussion Papers dp1330, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Baudy, Philipp, 2015. "The Impact of Temporary Agency Work on Trade Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8802, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hendricks, Lutz & Leukhina, Oksana, 2015. "How risky is college investment?," CFS Working Paper Series 502, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2015. "Robots Are Us: Some Economics of Human Replacement," NBER Working Papers 20941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kocharkov, Georgi & Santos, Cezar, 2015. "Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Model of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 8831, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? - Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAW Discussion Papers 116, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R., 2015. "The Recent Decline of Single Quarter Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 8805, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Freier, Ronny & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas, 2015. "The Earnings Returns to Graduating with Honors: Evidence from Law Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 8825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Henry R. Hyatt & Hubert P. Janicki, 2015. "Who Works for Whom? Worker Sorting in a Model of Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Labor Markets," Working Papers 15-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Herstad , Sverre J. & Sandven , Tore, 2015. "Innovation and corporate employment growth revisited," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna, 2015. "What Explains Immigrant-Native Gaps in European Labor Markets: The Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 8847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Joan Monras, 2015. "Economic Shocs and Internal Migration," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2015-01, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.