Report NEP-LMA-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg, 2015. "A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8826, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernaes, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Røed, Knut, 2015. "Pension Reform and Labor Supply: Flexibility vs. Prescription," IZA Discussion Papers 8812, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris, 2015. "Dual Labour Markets at Work: The Impact of Employers' Use of Temporary Agency Work on Regular Workers' Job Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 8804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William J. Carrington, 2015. "Do We Know Why Earnings Fall with Job Displacement? Working Paper: 2015-01," Working Papers 49908, Congressional Budget Office.
- Malcomson, James & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2015. "Bargaining and Wage Rigidity in a Matching Model for the US," IZA Discussion Papers 8806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, 2015. "Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 20911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Tobias Brändle, 2015. "Coaching, Counseling, Case-Working: Do They Help the Older Unemployed out of Benefit Receipt and back into the Labor Market?," IAW Discussion Papers 115, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- María Laura Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Carolina Lopez, 2015. "Youth Training Programs Beyond Employment. Experimental Evidence from Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0177, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201501, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Dauth, Christine, 2015. "Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 8803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K. Galušcák & G. Kátay, 2015. "Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective," Working papers 536, Banque de France.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia.”," AQR Working Papers 201507, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.