Report NEP-LMA-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Hagedorn & Iourii Manovskii & Kurt Mitman, 2015. "The Impact of Unemployment Benefit Extensions on Employment: The 2014 Employment Miracle?," NBER Working Papers 20884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farber, Henry S & Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G., 2015. "The Effect of Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Evidence from the 2012-2013 Phase-Out," IZA Discussion Papers 8784, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lazear, Edward P. & Shaw, Kathryn L. & Stanton, Christopher, 2014. "Making do with less: working harder during recessions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulio Fella & Marco Cozzi, 2015. "Job Displacement Risk And Severance Pay," Working Paper 1338, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko, 2015. "Effects of Changes in Pensions on the Age of First Benefit Receipt: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Repatriated Ethnic Germans," IZA Discussion Papers 8787, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2015. "Skill biased labour demand and the wage growth of younger workers: Evidence from an unexpected pension reform," IBS Working Papers 2/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Angana Banerji & Huidan Huidan Lin & Sergejs Saksonovs, 2015. "Youth Unemployment in Advanced Europe; Okun’s Law and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 15/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2015. "Are College Costs Worth It? How Individual Ability, Major Choice, and Debt Affect Optimal Schooling Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8767, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Terrence D. Hill, 2015. "Leaving school in an economic downturn and self-esteem across early and middle adulthood," DETU Working Papers 1505, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J., 2015. "Why Are There So Few Women in Executive Positions? An Analysis of Gender Differences in the Life-Cycle of Executive Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8797, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Joshua C. Pinkston & Christopher J. Ruhm & George Wehby, 2015. "Can Changing Economic Factors Explain the Rise in Obesity?," NBER Working Papers 20892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ceritoglu, Evren & Gurcihan Yunculer, H. Burcu & Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2015. "The Impact of Syrian Refugees on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Design," MPRA Paper 61503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2015. "Determinants of Transitions across Formal / Informal Sectors in Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 8773, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).